Why is Virtual Emily The Ultimate Time Management Tool For Work Life Balance?
Modern life is too hectic. Modern entrepreneurs have more demands on their lives than ever before, and sometimes, keeping control of things can be almost impossible.
Although we know how important it is to find a good balance between life and work, putting it into practice can be very difficult. Everyone wants to take advantage of their professional careers, and modern technology makes us be connected to our work and social networks accounts all the time, day and night.
If you want to be successful in your career, especially if you have your own business, it means that you have to dedicate a lot of your time. But what about everything else that requires your time?
We all need a social life, an opportunity to relax, whether it's relaxing time, playing a sport, exercising, or taking up a new hobby. Many careers also require you to spend a lot of time socializing, whether with clients or colleagues, or even traveling around the world.
All this creates a lot of pressure to advance in your career and be a person who dedicates time to family and friends at the same time. But if we are smart enough, things do not have to be as complicated as they seem. Because although modern life seems full of stress, it also has a variety of tools and solutions to help you - and give you a few hours of sleep.
"Time is money" is an old saying that surely many bosses use to pressure their employees to work faster and faster. But in my mind, the opposite is true: money is time.
To achieve this without losing the effectiveness of your work, we want you to meet Emily. Emily is a virtual assistant who is different from common virtual assistant because she is self-sufficient, highly efficient, intelligent and above all, she is real.
Emily is the perfect tool for you to maintain a proper balance between your work and your personal life. She will take care of all those tasks that you do not like and that you prefer to delegate. But not only that, this virtual assistant offers a complete experience to the client as it combines the specialized consulting to offer you the best services based on your needs.
These are some of the activities that you can delegate to Emily in order to maintain a better balance between your personal life and your work:
- She will check your emails, respond to those that do not require your personal attention and notify you when there is an issue that requires your direct attention.
- You will free yourself from writing all kinds of documents, from emails, proposals, articles to contracts.
- Does it bother you to take care of payments? Do not worry, Emily will help you pay all your bills.
- No more tedious finances. Emily manages Quickbooks perfectly.
- All your meetings, appointments or personal events like your anniversary or your best friend's birthday will always be on your calendar. Emily will schedule all important events and remind you of things you should not forget.
- Tired of the data entry? Your super virtual assistant will do it for you.
- Any pending research? Do not worry, your VA will be in charge of investigating all the topics that you need and will give you a complete report of what you need to know.
- Your virtual assistant will handle the posts in your social networks and keep them updated.
- Do you need a marketing strategy for your business? Emily will do it for you.
- And also, Emily uses the most advanced technology to stay in touch with you all day and she is always available.
Without a doubt, this super virtual assistant will help you maintain a better balance between your personal life and your work. It will free you from all those activities for which you do not have the time, you will only have to do those tasks that are indispensable to you. As we said in the beginning: money is time. What I mean by that is that there are only a finite number of hours in the day and sometimes it is appropriate and necessary to spend a little money to free up some of your valuable time.
To learn more about Emily, download our White Paper for free and try the 3 days free trial of this experience, you’ll love it.